Financial Information

Please find information relating to our school finance.  

We have no staff who earn over 100k. Please click the link below to see our school benchmarking information.  

School Benchmarking

Our finance committee, a group of governors, meet 3 times a year to look at the financial picture of the school.

As a Voluntary Aided School (VA), our governing body are responsible for 10% of all building repairs, the remaining 90% can be applied for via an SCA grant from the Diocese of Gloucester.